I give somewhere between 50 and 150 presentations every year. This includes speaking at conferences, presenting to clients, leading training sessions, delivering digital marketing audits, giving new business and capabilities pitches, and more.
A sample of presentations I’ve given:
- Convio Summit 2011 – Killer Content: Making your marketing social
- AGRM Northeast District Fall Conference 2011 – Who Needs a Website?!
- AGRM Midwest District Fall Conference 2011 – Five Dangerous Trends Facing Your Mission
- AFP of Middle Georgia – Social Media Strategies for Fundraising
- Grizzard’s 2011 Rescue Missions Getaway Conference – Digital Engagement: Social Media and Missions
- 2011 DMA Washington, DC Nonprofit Conference – Social Media Gloves Off!
- Full Sail University’s SEO course – SEO for Blogs
- The National Association of Cancer Center Development Officers (NACCDO) June 2011 webinar – Using Social Media for Nonprofit Gain
- The 47th AFP International Conference on Fundraising – DNA of Online Marketing
Other presentations I have given can be found on my Slideshare account.
Conference presentations currently scheduled for 2012: